I am Dr Tanya McDonnaugh a chartered Clinical Psychologist (CPsychol) based in West London and founder of TMC Psychology.
I am fully registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS), the Association of Clinical Psychologists (ACP), and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
My goal is to create a safe, non-judgemental and nurturing environment where you or your family can get to where you want to be
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy) from University College London
- Bachelers degree in Psychology with Honors (BSc Hons Psychology) from Oxford Brookes University
- Level 1 accreditation with the Association of Family Therapy
- Mentalization Based Therapy (MBT) training
- Compassion focussed Therapy (CFT) training
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP) training
I completed my Clinical Psychology training at UCL (University College London) and I have eight years’ clinical experience working in the NHS and local authority settings in both adult and child mental health. This includes: adult community mental health teams, occupational health services, trauma services, teams for fostering and adoption, and child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS).